25 Days of Gratitude: Question 8 (New Places)

The question of the Day: Do you enjoy traveling to new places?

YES, I DO! Since I have moved over nine times before the age 18 (five states) and six times between the age of 18 and 42, I have grown to love traveling to new places. Since meeting my Sweetie in 2004, I have learned how beautiful this country truly is and have seen a few great places. I love traveling to new places for several reasons: 

  • You get to meet new people 
  • The food of course
  • Seeing wildlife not native to your area 
  • And it gives you an opportunity to see historical places. 
Some of my favorite places include the following: 

Santa Cruz, CA (Beach and Mountains) 


Dallas, Texas 
San Francisco, CA 
Monterey, CA 
Toronto, Canada 
The Space Museum in Huntsville, AL 
Birmingham, AL 
Las Vegas (including Henderson, the Hoover Dam, and Mt. Charleston) 
Omaha, NE including their Zoo 
Washington State: Including Mt. Saint Helens and Mt. Rainier
Mt. Hood 
Jenson Beach, FL 
Kansas 
New York City 
Nags Head 
Virginia Beach, VA 
Wolf Trap 
The North Carolina Zoo 
The Raptor Center in Huntersville, NC 
and many more places. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?