25 Days of Gratitude: Question 11 (The Best Part of Teaching)

Question: What do you enjoy about your career?

My chosen career is teaching. Since making the commitment to this in 1991 when I entered into Kutztown University, I have taught pre-kindergarten children, special needs children, teachers in the field, and now students at my college. For me, teaching is like "drinking water" meaning I cannot live without it in my life. Teaching allows me to not only impact my community but be a part of a better future for my students and the children and families they work with one day. I spend most days having frequent conversations with my students about teaching practices as well as what is going on the world today. I am often a passive and/or active witness to the bad, good, and best things in their lives. I take my career very serious and routines can be found reading about and/or talking about what is going on in the field of education. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?