25 Days of Gratitude: Question 12 (Zen Time a.k.a. Alone Time)

Questions: How do you like to spend your spare time?

On most days I like to spend my spare time alone and doing my favorite activities: listening to music, reading books, listening to podcasts, and watching my favorite films. As educator, I spend most days of the week connected to another human being. Whether it is when I am teaching, advising, talking with students, or simply giving them advice. When I am not doing that I am preparing for class and/or working on administrative tasks. This often leads to a fatigue that actually does not always lead to good rest. My favorite activities allow me to relieve the stress fatigue for teaching. 

In addition, because I have become accustomed to living alone, I actually love my alone time. It is my "Zen Time". Each morning and evening I often end my day with Zen time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?