25 Days of Gratitude: Question 13 (The Joy of Music)

Question: What sounds can you hear right now? 

Music of COURSE! The love of music has been a running theme throughout my life. I have fond memories from childhood of being exposed to the music of Elvis Presley via my sitter, Ms. Florence in San Jose, California. As a child I was exposed to just about every type of music and to this day I listen to all types of music. I truly do not discriminate. 

For me, a day without music is a day that has not been lived. At Manor College, I play music all day long, even as my students enter the classroom. Music not only is a stress reliever but it inspires creativity and greatness. Here is my current favorite tune: 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?