25 Days of Gratitude: Question 5 (Art that Makes Me Smile)

Here is the question for Day 5 (Behind a Bit): 

What kind of artwork makes you happy? 

Paintings of course! Since I began painting in 2008 I have truly fell in love with the art of painting. I have always loved visiting museums and artists who have found away to express themselves through paint. I am a particular fan on using oils and acrylics and love to paint on canvas. Abstract art and art that depicts things in nature makes me the most happen. 

Why abstract? It makes you think! 

Why nature? Because nature is something that should be admired daily. 

Some of my favorite artists include Pollack, Cezanne, and O'Keefe. 

I am also a huge fan of photography. My favorite nature photographer is Thomas Mangelsen: http://mangelsen.com/index.php/omaha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?