25 Days of Gratitude: Question 15 (Pushing Forward)

Question: What inspires you to keep going when it's hard?

This is a great question. There are several things that inspire me to rise to the occasion and tackle the difficult. One is my mother's legacy. My mother died in 2007 at the age of 57 and throughout her life she kept going despite having to deal with physical and mental illnesses. Her strength taught me you can and will get through it and that the only thing that will stop you is death in the end. 

Other sources of inspirations are the human beings who have the ability to show a tremendous amount of gratitude and always seem to handle the hardness of life head on. They do so rarely accepting victimhood and take charge of their life.

Lastly, I am inspired to keep going because my students are WATCHING! If I don't how can I expect them to do the same and be able to teach the children they work with to learn to keep going through the frustrations of life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?