25 Days of Gratitude: Question 4 (Favorite Places to Be)

A little behind. Here is the question for Day 4 (December 4th): 

Where is your favorite place to be?

There are many places I love to be but here are my top 5: 

  1. The Beach- I like my beaches in their almost natural state! Favorite one on the east coast: Jenson Beach, Florida. 
  2. The Zoo-I love animal watching. Although it would be much better to watch most of the animals in the wild, this is not always possible. Favorite Zoos: Philadelphia, North Carolina, Omaha Zoo, and many more. 
  3. Within the trees. Love talking walks where there are lots of trees. 
  4. The Tub: It's my office and I love to soak! 
  5. A bookstore and/or library. A a books lover and love to read several times a day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?