21 Days of Gratitude-You Are On My List-Day 14 (Game Changers)

March 25, 2014 


For this day, I am grateful this group of people the following reasons:


  1. The personal stories they share with me. Always gives me a glimpse into their souls. 
  2. The care they give the students they work with on a given day. 
  3. My many mothers. Need them especially since I am just shy of 7 years since my mother past. 
  4. The ability to discuss pedogogy, technology, and the future with them. 
  5. My office mate who I appreciate greatly for their dedication to what is right for students and his ability to talk freely about anything with me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Beyond Our Limits: What I learned from John C. Maxwell's No Limits Book

Reflection: Survival by Cherie

Your Silence Is Like....... (Are You in Hibernation or Are You a Storm Chaser?)