21 Days of Gratitude-Day 5 (Blue Eyes)

March 16, 2014

For this day I am grateful for this male friend for the following reasons:

  • He is a survivor and one that taught me it hurts when a close friend is sick, particularly when you care for them deeply. 
  • He was the first person to play Brian McKnight to me and I have loved his music ever since. 
  • We are still friends, long after ending our romantic relationships and his ability to communicate has gotten better over the years. 
  • He is intelligent, very! 
  • His ice blue eyes are mesmerizing! 
  • My walking buddy for Valley Green. 
  • His voice is very unique, one you can never forget! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?