21 Days of Gratitude-Day 6 (Friends for Life)

March 17, 2014

For this day, I am grateful for this female friend for the following reasons:


  1. For still being there for me during my mother's death despite the fact that she was dealing with the same thing at the same time. I am grateful that we both did not have to deal one of the most tramatic things to happen to a woman alone. 
  2. All of our excursions to go dancing in your twenties! 
  3. The fact that she is an artist and that she was one of many who inspired me to do the same. 
  4. A real person at heart. She has always remain true over our 22 year friendship. 
  5. The fact that she was part of my 3-Day training group that prepared me for my first 3-day. 
  6. The fact that she finally found someone that is treating her the way she should be!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?