21 Days of Gratitude-Day 1 (Brief Moments in Time)

As I am officially at the mid point or slight beyond what is expected for a woman in terms of life expectancy, I have become more conscious of my mortality and the mortality of others. In conjunction with the ever changing life changes that occur for most people 40 and beyond I felt it was important that I take time to be grateful for those individuals that have blessed my life. So over the next 21 days, I will send 21 individuals a letter expressing my gratitude for the blessings that the gave me. Although I will not be sharing their names or the letters I will share each day the attributes that they possess that blessed my life. So here we go:

Day 1-This person blessed me in the following ways:

  • With their expressive eyes 
  • With their ability to write well 
  • With their ability to be candid in their speech 
  • The brief moments we had over a two decades but were memorable ones
  • Their kindness towards my mother when she was a dialysis patient
Day 2-To Be Continue...... The sister I had but did not have by birth 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?