21 Days of Gratitude-Day 2 (My Non-Blood Related Big Sister)

March 13, 2014

For this day I am writing about an individual that is like the Big Sister I never had. We may not be sisters in blood, but we are by spirit.

On Day 2, this person blessed me in the following ways:

  • Her ability to talk with me about anything and often for long periods of time. 
  • Her ability to deliver constructive criticism in a powerful way. 
  • Her ability to be true representation of a successful woman. 
  • Her ability to embrace the natural side of beauty. 
  • What she did for me in one of my darkest hours-the death of my mother.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?