Pain is TEMPORARY

For my fellow PhDers, colleagues, and friends who are currently or planning to do something that is going to make them stretch. During my last residency this was the mantra I share with my fellow peers: Anything we will experience is TEMPORARY. The only thing that is not is DEATH and I do not plan on doing that any time too soon! So when you feel defeated use these videos to shock you back to reality. 









I listen to them a many night when I though, "Would it be better or easier to just QUIT". Then I realize that quitters live a life of regret, and is far more painful than the original pain you would have to endure. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?