Connect 2 Happiness: Part 2- Better Food, Better Mood

In the Connect 2 Happiness challenge they recommend the following concept: "Better food, better mood." As the old saying says, "You are what you eat". During the past four weeks I have been working on my comprehensive exam for my PhD program and have found what Connect 2 Happiness said to be true. 

During this very stressful time my body craved junk, but my mind craved fuel. The mind fortunately won the battle. Resulting in sustained energy, lower weight (because I was eating healthier I did about five pounds), and improved sleep.

Although I will never be cheeseburger free, I am trying to improve my diet so I can live an additional 60 years (I will be 40 this year). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?