Connect 2 Happiness-Part 1-Stop. Look. Listen

Today I decided to take the challenge for making happiness a daily part of your life. I have had my moments of not being happy but in the past few years I have reconnected with my inner happiness soul. 

Connect 2 Happiness recommended that answer these three questions, so here I go: 

What makes you happy? Helping another succeed in life. As I have generally been internally motivated, I have made it my mission in life to pay it forward and make the life of other human being better. This is way I teach, mentor, and council others on a daily basis. 

What are you passionate about? LEARNING. I love learning new things, sharing what I have learned and discussing what I have learned. I spend a good portion of my day reading something that would expand my view of life, particularly education. I am passionate about taking time to be with nature. I am bird and animal watcher and I enjoy taking photos of nature. 

How Can You Bring More of That (what is above) to your life? I am doing it everyday, but I could take more time each day to be with nature. Since 2006 I have been working on my masters and now my PhD, which has sapped some of nature time. Fortunately I have job I love that affords me the opportunity to learn everyday, teach everyday, mentor everyday, and council everyday. Definitely have found my sweet spot! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?