Thoughts on Negativity in the US Election

You Think 60,000 Thoughts A Day. Don’t Waste 59,999 Of ‘Em On Limited Negative Thinking [PIC] « Positively Positive

This evening I saw the above photo and posted these thoughts on my Facebook page: 


Love this one and we will need it this election cycle. Negativity breeds negativity. It leads no where, does not create jobs, solve health problems, or support education. I am amazed how quickly we can fall into a negative mode when life becomes not when we envisioned, or when someone or something disappoints me. It saddens me the talk I hear surrounding this election and the fact that many putting the soul faith in one person to solve the problems of this country. As it takes a "village to raise a child" it takes a nation to create jobs and improves the lives of everyone.

 In the late 80's early and early 90's when George Bush, Sr. was president I DID NOT BLAME him for the economy and the fact that my father had lost his job, going from 80K to 0 in 60 seconds and my family was HOMELESS and had to live at the Pike Motel. Nor was I negative during this time.

Moral of the Story: If want true CHANGE TO OCCUR we all have to own up to own behavior, support one another, and be willing to understand that change does not happen overnight. You pay your taxes so that when you are down and out the social resources can help you and that putting your faith in one living person to solve your problems will lead to disappointment.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?