Energy vs. Stagnation: A Choice Needs To Be Made


We are energized when we are learning and progressing, and we begin psychologically to die when we allow ourselves to stagnate.”

Quinn, R. E. (2010). Deep Change: Discovering the Leader Within.

Within every human being, there lies the capacity for energy and stagnation. When our flow is based in energy, we find that we love learning and our creativity is abundant. We are forward thinking in our thoughts and see the bigger picture. We are committed to moving through life’s challenges proactively and with a positive mindset.

When we are stagnate, we have temporarily died. We no longer find joy in learning new things and often find it difficult when face with them. Our energy level plummets and we no longer can creatively solve life problems. We develop a negative mindset and cannot look beyond our own two feet.
When I read this quote in “Deep Change: Discovering the Leader Within”, I instantly though of how it relates to my energy level and thirst for learning. People are always asking me why I have so much energy, now I know the answer. I have chosen not to be stagnate in my thinking and use my energy to create and connect with others. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?