21 Days of Gratitude-You Are On My List-Day 21 (My Number 1) & What I Learned During the Past 21 Days

April 1, 2014 


For this day, I am grateful for my sweetie for the following reasons:

  1. His voice 
  2. His eyes and legs. 
  3. His ability to make me feel like the only person in the room! Always! 
  4. His intelligence 
  5. His support of my professional and academic endeavors. 
  6. His support during my mother's death. 
  7. His skills ......... (For our eyes only!) 
  8. His playful side. 
  9. The enormous amount of memories we have collected over our 10 year long distance relationship. The South Dakota trips was legendary one and our tour of the volcanic mountains of the Pacific Northwest was priceless. And who knew Omaha, Nebraska ROCKS!!! 
My sweetie is definitely my soulmate who was sealed with approval with by mother in the beginning of our relationship and shortly before her death. I am truly blessed. 

What did I learn over the past 21 days? We really need as human beings need to take time to tell those we love that we are grateful for their presence. All too often we take time for granted. I learned that I never will do that again. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?