21 Days of Gratitude-You Are On My List-Day 20 (A Special Group of People)

March 31, 2014 


For this day, I am grateful this group of people the following reasons:


  • They are the mojo behind my unbridled amount of energy. The more I interact with them the more energy I get. Because of them I get to experience joy EVERY DAY! 
  • Their abilities to share their joys, pains, and fears with me. As human being who needs to really know those I interact with I am thankful that they freely share with me. 
  • When I challenge them, even though they may want to push back, they always step up to plate. Often surprising me. 
  • For all of them who take responsibility for their PD outside of where they traditionally would find it. Just makes me scream "YES! YES! YES!" One of trademarks of a great human being is one who takes responsiblity for their own knowledge. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?