Tietze Syndrome

http://www.tietzessyndrome.com/articles/how-to-tell-if-you-have-tietzes-syndrome/


Looking back I have had all of these symptoms on and off for about 5 five year-luckily sporadically. Makes sense and the why does not matter. If the pain does not go away in the next couple of days I will use the x-ray referral the doctor gave me just in case. Caution beware DO NOT ignore your pain, even if you can still function through it. It's funny just last week I had severe aching in my shoulders and brushed it off as a rough night of sleep, a week later the pain in under my breast began and hence my visit to the doctor. Maybe those two visits to the ER between 2007-2008 for chest pain were the beginnings of this. Makes sense: three deaths, losing your passion for your work (temporarily), and a body that is always busy could do it. In addition, to a cat who insist in walking across your chest. Either way I will keep a key on it and be more mindful of the signals my body gives me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?