Opportunities to Give Back

Giving frees us from the familiar territory of our own needs by opening our mind to the unexplained worlds occupied by the needs of others.- Barbara Bush
Something to think about this holiday season. Blessings often occur when we are in the mist of giving to a total stranger or a friend. I cannot tell you how many times I have been blessed when another has step outside themselves to make my day a little better. I hope to return the favor this holiday season to a total stranger. "Paying It Forward" is must in life. When we don't we only limit our own joy, happiness, and blessings. Reminds me so much of when I would often visit my mother in hospital (mental and ICU) setting and now my father in the nursing home only to find there were people there who were forgotten by their love ones. This holiday season we should try to brighten the day for another who no connection to us. You will be surprised by what you get in return.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?