A Me Day is NOT optional!

Taking a Me-Day | Psychology Today: Over the past two decades, I have learned how important "Me-Days" are to maintaining our overall wellbeing. Religiously I begin and end my day with me day. Each day's ritual may vary but usually includes reading, listening to music, viewing inspirational videos, or simply being still.



When I fail to incorporate "Me-Days" into my weekly routine, I find that my normally healthy body begins to exhibit signs of acute or chronic stress. As an educator and woman, it is essential that I master the art of a Me-Day and would encourage all who not only care about their wellbeing, but others to do the same.



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?