A Me Day is NOT optional!

Taking a Me-Day | Psychology Today: Over the past two decades, I have learned how important "Me-Days" are to maintaining our overall wellbeing. Religiously I begin and end my day with me day. Each day's ritual may vary but usually includes reading, listening to music, viewing inspirational videos, or simply being still.



When I fail to incorporate "Me-Days" into my weekly routine, I find that my normally healthy body begins to exhibit signs of acute or chronic stress. As an educator and woman, it is essential that I master the art of a Me-Day and would encourage all who not only care about their wellbeing, but others to do the same.



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving Beyond Our Limits: What I learned from John C. Maxwell's No Limits Book

Reflection: Survival by Cherie

Your Silence Is Like....... (Are You in Hibernation or Are You a Storm Chaser?)