8 Down, #1 in Full Pursuit

The ten top habits of those that live a long life are simple and true, yet we tend to resist making them a reality in our lives. As I reviewed this list, I saw that currently I have eight pretty much down and I am hunting down #1 as we speak.

What is number one you ask? Avoiding Stress. Yes, avoiding stress when it is possible is key to a longer life. Over the past 20 years of my life, I have learned how stress can affect your life in very negative ways. Many of which can lead to a premature death, such as increased blood pressure and increase in your weight.

Since July I have committed myself to find ways to lower my stress, avoid stress when at all possible, and put into place a plan to make me resilient against the effects of stress. At 41, I aspire to live to 100. I have 50/50 percent chance of doing so but it will depend on what I do with the next 20 years of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?