Paying it Forward

While reading the book, "A Kick in the Attitude" by Sam Glenn, I came across this great quote by him: ""There are some people who come into our lives and do things we can never repay them. I find the best way to honor those people is by giving thanks, living right, thinking right, doing right, and paying it forward." 


I often wonder how many people really understand the importance of this statement and that when we are blessed and fortunate enough to meet someone who makes a tremendous impact in our life that is really our duty to not take in vain and we should use the experiences to not only enrich our life but the lives of everyone we meet. 


Paying it Forward is a deed that should never be left undone. For never know that when we spread a gift we receive from one person to another that the gift may be just what the new recipient needs. 


I am thankful to have received many of these types of gifts in my life and I hope that I have paid a few forward myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?