Napping: A Well-Missed Treasure


I viewed this today and thought: I really do miss my daily naps! When I taught in the classroom as a preschool teacher, I routinely benefited from this hidden treasure. I would religiously take an hour nap each day after getting home from work. This nap allowed me to recharge my batteries so that I was able to go to the gym five days a week. I now no longer nap like I once did due to being in school since 2008 (a masters program and now a PhD program) but realized that beginning in 2013 I am definitely going to become reacquainted with my friend, Mrs. Nap. This will undoubtedly make sure that I am getting adequate rest to engage in my next journey in life: the comprehensive exam and dissertation process of my PhD program. Also, in 2013 I will turn 40 and the added sleep will definitely aid in protecting my health from the diseases that surface between age 40-50. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?