A Heavy Heart: I Am Worried About YOU!


Since the age of 8 I knew I wanted to help others. Teach, mentor, and care for another soul. As I grew into a young adult I began my career as an educator who CARES deeply about their work and how it impacts those that I come into contact. Twenty years later I have come to the realization that this deep caring comes with a price. The price is you are often worried about others during most seasons. 

My current worries include: 
  • Those who feel there is no way out of the "hardness of life". 
  • Those educators who have NO CLUE on what is going on in their students lives. 
  • Those who willfully do not live up to their potential. 
  • Those that allow peer pressure to allow them to engage in unbecoming behaviors. 
  • Those that have forgotten that the ability to overcome is POSSIBLE. 
  • Those that are living with life traumas much too early in their life. 
As an educator, I strive to transform my students into human beings who love learning, release their "ghost in life" and ultimately achieve their dreams in life. 



Moral of the Story: Life hard at times and unfair at times, but we must always "fall forward". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?