Let The P-Side Prevail

Most important line in the piece entitled, "For Every 10 Hours of Haters Spend 50 with Your Cheerleaders:  "Understand that even if they don’t say discouraging things, their negative mindset may rub off on you." So true. A negative mindset is as contagious as the flu. If not kept in check it can manifest its self in physical pain within your body. I know when I get an over exposure to negativity, doubting, or willingness to hang on to past hurts from myself or others, I get sick physically. Headaches, chest pains, and muscle aches rule the land. 

On the flip side, when you do see potential in the future, can see the positive in a difficult situation, and are simply thankful (having gratitude) for life you tend to have the opposite effect: more energy, looked better, healthier, happier etc. 

People often ask me why I have so much energy, it is not because of genetics. It is two fold: I have been nurtured by my parents to see positivity even in difficult things and have mostly been a positive person on most days. Negativity only creeped into my life in my late 30s. Now I fight to keep the distance between these two to a long and far level. 

Moral of the Story: Refrain from saying: things will never change, it is out of our control, we have always do this before or it will never happen. If we keep the same mindset, we get the same result, every time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?