A Dream Fulfilled-Making a Teacher's Day



Today I learned that my students and I suspect a few other choose to nominate me for a teaching award that I always wanted to receive. In addition, the did a wonderful presentation of the Outstanding Teacher of the Year Award. As a human being who breathes teaching like it is air, it something that is at the core of my being. Ever since a young age I knew that my life would be dedicated to helping others achieve their dreams.

Teachers are often dream makers. They are sparkles that light the flame in a student that is destined to greatness. I may never ever rich financial, but I will be rich in spirit. For I have been graced with being able to see little miracles happen every day and what we do as teachers last long after we leave this world.

My heart is full tonight and for a good reason. For this I say thank you! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?