Is this for REAL? 1 in 10 Deaths

Should Lack Of Exercise Be Considered A Medical Condition?

After reading this article all I could keep thinking is this for real, 1 in 10 deaths in the world today can be contributed to "inactivity". Sad but true. As a former inactive person, I can testify how "inactivity" affected my health: increased stress, blood pressure,cholesterol, and additional 10 pounds over five years. Although many of these were related to life stresses (job and deaths), they were ultimately impacted by me departed motivation for exercise. Excuses were made and my body paid the price. 

Now that I have recommitted myself to getting at least 30 minutes of exercise five days a week. I have seen improvement: decrease weight, the condition of my skin has improved, better sleep, and increased energy. 
Although this is a tougher feat as I approach 40, its one that should be nonnegotiable in all of our lives. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy-Do You Know What Your Imprint with Be from the Grave?

Manor College's Education LibGuide-Direct Links to Tabs

Reflection: How We Treat Each Other?